Pyrolytic boron nitride is a special ceramic material. The deposition process of pyrolytic boron nitride is like "falling snow". The hexagonal small snow flakes of boron nitride fall parallel to the base material one by one. After reaching a certain thickness, they are finally cooled and demolded.
1. In-situ synthesis of GaAs, InP, GaP and other semiconductor single crystal crucibles.
2. Crucibles and boats for the synthesis of single crystals or polycrystals of other III-V compounds.
3. MBE series crucible for molecular beam epitaxy.
4. PBN/PG composite heater coating for annealing furnace.
5. Insulation parts in high temperature vacuum furnace.
6. Graphite heater insulation coating.
7. High temperature insulated nozzle.
8. MOCVD insulation board.
9. Special-shaped crucible and special-shaped graphite coating.
10. Crucible for special metallurgy
1. The material is white, non-toxic and easy to process.
2. The purity is as high as 99.99%, the density is up to 2.2g/cm3, the surface is dense, and the air tightness is good.
3. High temperature resistance, and the strength increases with the increase of temperature, 2200OC reaches the extreme value.
4. It is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkalis, salts and organic reagents, and does not infiltrate or react with most metals and semiconductors at high temperatures.
5. Good thermal shock resistance, good thermal conductivity, and low thermal expansion coefficient.
6. High resistance, high dielectric strength, low dielectric constant, low magnetic loss tangent, and good microwave and infrared transmission performance.
7. It has obvious anisotropy in properties such as mechanics, heat and electricity.
Your satisfaction drives us forward
Continue to innovate, respond quickly, forge ahead, and climb the peak bravely
Copyright © 2021 Shandong Jonye Advanced Material Co.,Ltd 鲁ICP备15018929号-1 国际站建设：中企动力 淄博 外贸谷歌推广